Monday, August 1, 2011

THE INTERN'S EXPERIENCE

THE INTERN'S EXPERIENCE
Hi!!everyone my name is Sedenuo Nakhro and i am 20 years old.I am from Kohima,Nagaland.I am doing my Bsc.in chemistry.
I worked with ALFA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY from the 2nd of july upto 2nd of august 2011.I came here as an intern under PRAVAH,NEW DELHI.Basically,i took English classes out here and it was a great experience for me.I took some classes in"VAYUDOOTH PUBLIC SCHOOL"and i hope they have learnt something from my teaching.I never intended to become a teacher so i found it difficult at first because my mind was not set up but the students out there were so patient and understanding,they made my work easiesr.I thank the principal Sir Ansar for giving me a chance to teach in his school.I also thank all the teachers out there for helping me wherever i found it difficult.I studied the society and learnt that everyone has the urge to learn english.I gave Lokesh an idea,that is to select some students or youth or whoever wants to learn english to go and take up english classes from Udaipur or Kherwara and come back to Karawara to teach the people out here.If everyone co-operates with this,i can see the future of Karawara very bright.
From the time i sat my foot in Karawara,the people out here were so helpful,i did not feel like i was away from home.I did not feel i was a stranger to You all.Thank u everyone for all the joys and happiness u gave me.In this short span of time i could not mingle up with some people and i ask forgiveness from all those people whom i have offended unknowingly or knowingly.Not forgetting my mentor LOKESH KALAL and my volunteer friend ROBERT who had been so nice to me.They had been like brothers to me.Lokesh made me feel at home always.I cannot thank u all individually but i hope from this Youth Express,u all will get my message.I once again thank each and everyone individually for making my stay here so wonderfull.I now can go back and tell people out there in Nagaland that my second home is Karawara.I will miss u all and if i get another opportunity to come here,i surely will.
WILL MISS YOU ALL......................

No comments:

Post a Comment