Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The smile intern Experence with Alfa



I am Maneesh singh . I am 20 years old and belong to Uttar Pradesh.I
am pursuing my graduation in Science steram from University of Delhi.
I worked with Alfa education society from 14Dec to 31st Dec.I came
here as an intern under Pravah a NGO in new delhi.I taught
mahtematics, science and computer science . It was a great experience
to devwelop my teaching skills asa well as communication skills. I was
appriciated by students and they also co-operated me. I always tried
to put my 100%^ efforts.I also taught tribal children near Kherwara
village.. They were very excited about the way I taught them.They were
intelligent and obedient. I taught them matematics , english and moral
education. My hard work was resulted in a good change in the
intelluctual level of students.I want say about Pathan Bhai . he was
very much willing to learn English.at  this stage.
                By the i footed in kherwara village. the people here
were very helpful.I did not feel  like I am away from home. I have
learnt about communism as well as iI tried to understand people
mentality of all communities here.I would like to thanks to Mr. Lokesh
Kalal CEO of Alfa Education Society.He always encouraging. I got a lot
knowledge about society and issue .He provided me good
accomodation,food and other facilities. I would like to thanks to Mr.
Kaishbarg, Vasim, Tushar,Malng,Pandit,Moin Khan,Sultan, Mehul .they
all made my work entertaining and easy for me.

Special thanks to,
All villagers and Fulla ji.
I will miss u all.

from,
Maneesh Singh
HansRaj College
University of Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment